House School / The RHISE Centre
Should a serious incident happen
during the school day, below is the structure that is to be followed:
- When a Serious Incident occurs that involves Physical Intervention (and all parties have moved through the crisis stage).
- The initial information will be logged on CPOMS and Mr Birkenhead and Mrs Mercer will be alerted to this.
- A one-line entry will be entered into the Serious Incident book by the Admin Team.
- The admin team will input this number and information onto the individual student’s serious incident sheet. This will be emailed to the member of staff whom led the
- All staff involved are to complete the reporting process (within
24 hours). This is to include external phone calls.
- The Reflection, Repair and Rebuild process is to begin as soon after the incident as is feasibly and realistically possible (dependant on the student and the nature/
level of the incident). The incident must be reviewed by the student, members of staff involved and member of the SLT if required.
- Any Serious Incident Forms will be uploaded to CPOMS by Admin Team.